Three Days In...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
So far so good except for the blasted cold! I think it's time to clean my apartment but then I realize I'm going to have to start packing slowly. Of course, I start thinking about selling everything in my apartment before the big move to the East Coast. I'll worry about that closer to the date. Right now I am moving towards finishing ALL my deadlines this weekend which includes book covers, web updates, new website design...blah blah blah. I'm just going to drug up to get through the weekend and hope what I'm doing will make sense to my clients :)

How do I feel? Still good. I've come to terms with a lot of things and the writing journey is starting to excite me again. I had a moment where I questioned my abilities but now I'm feeling much more driven to succeed. I can smell the NY contracts and I'm ready to show the world I can do it.

Okay, now back to my 'grown up' job....not for much longer... YAY!!!!!

0 Responses to "Three Days In..."

Post a Comment