I've been tagged!

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
I suck at doing these things, but here's my attempt at answering while happily under the care of meds...

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
Stephanie!!!

2. Post these rules on your blog.
 Easy enough

3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.


4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.

5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Six unimportant things about myself:

:: I like to cut/tear off the ends of my bread when making a sandwich
:: I love keeping pretty or interesting handwritings for my scrapbook
:: I'm a body butter junkie
:: Every once in a while I have a musical day in which I sing all my answers to EVERYONE! Including random strangers and they give me weird looks ;) Imagine me singing offkey and dancing around in the supermarket!
:: I have a jeans fetish! If I hadn't donated last year I would probably have over 200 pairs of jeans in my closet. I think I have like 50 now.
:: I (not so) secretly lust after Gerard Butler and am willing to make sacrifices by having his love child! LOL

Tagged folks: Eden Bradley, Gena Showalter, Eva Gale, Crystal Jordan, HE, Lillian Feisty

4 Responses to "I've been tagged!"

Crystal Jordan Says :
12:39 PM

All I have to say is- :-P

Unknown Says :
3:20 PM

LOL! Body butter, eh? I'll remember that!

Eva Gale Says :
6:40 PM

You know, some of this doesn't surprise me.

Gena Showalter Says :
4:10 PM

I posted my 6 things, but then accidentally posted tomorrow's post too so you have to scroll down a little. Sigh. What's wrong with me? I am a premature button pusher. I'd take it down but then I'd have to retype everything tomorrow. (one word for that: lazy)

Post a Comment