Hump

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: ,
I know writers go through this. I tend to go through this less than some of my friends but this has been a really rough patch and it seems like the hump is never ending. I go through spurts of writing and loving the flow and then BAM! All the creative ideas seem to have evaporated. With so much going on, I can't seem to focus on anything. Anyone got any ideas to keep the momentum going?

On a happy note....

I want to give a shot out to my friend Kelly Gay who just accepted her first sale! A two book deal with Pocket Books for her urban fantasy series! I knew you could do it! :) If not for her, I would have never pursued romance writing! Congratulations!

2 Responses to "Hump"

K. Says :
11:10 PM

Aww, thanks for the 'shout-out', Jax!! We have to have a book signing together at some point; how cool would that be! :D

Jax Cassidy Says :
12:11 PM

That would be awesome to do a book signing together! Considering I am doing my best to get this paranormal/urban fantasy it would be cool if I finally sell it! :)

Post a Comment