Happy Father's Day...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
Did you call your father this morning? Of course, my mother picked up the phone and she was so excited to hear my voice she spent a lot of time gabbing with me and hardly got to say anything to dear ole' Dad... LOL I have a fun family. Seems like my sisters and her husbands took a beach trip to have a day picnic-ing and so on. Wish I was laying out...Oh, I will next week. I am gonna work on my tan. If you haven't seen me in a while you would realize you need sunglasses when you speak to me. I'm so white, you're gonna have to squint!

Went and saw a great band SCARLET ROSE last night. Young, fresh, hip and brought me back to the 80s. They're all in their 20s with a retro/European trash look..but also reminiscent of Duran Duran (style wise), Guns 'n Roses, Poison, and those fabulous hair bands! I've got pics which I'll put up on Romance Divas and will do an interview of them soon! HOT!

Got a full day ahead....will report back!

1 Response to "Happy Father's Day..."

Kristen Painter Says :
12:21 PM

Haven't called my dad yet, but I'm about to.

Post a Comment