I love Pixar...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , ,
Wall-E is my new favorite Pixar flick. This children's animation disguises itself in order to place a very important message to its audience. I hope that some day children who watch it could understand and appreciate what it means. I don't want to give anything away, but it is such an incredibly beautiful movie and focuses on an important topic very dear to my heart. It wasn't anything that I had expected based on the movie trailers but I highly recommend parents taking their kids to see this. It's heartwarming and the characters are so adorable you want to take them all home with you. My nephew was so excited about the movie that we went and bought him a voice activated Wall-E toy afterwards!

0 Responses to "I love Pixar..."

Post a Comment