Literary Nymphs...you're the best!

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , ,
I love LITERARY NYMPHS! I got a stellar review for ART OF SENSUALITY!

It really made my day and with all the work ahead of me, any good news is FABULOUS news. This week I'm busy doing graphic design, edits, cleaning, etc.... so little time.

I don't think I've unpacked my suitcase from Nationals yet. I've only been home to drop off my stuff and then was away at my parent's and now back home as of yesterday so I have some catching up to do and plenty of laundry. Unfortunately, I feel like I'm coming down with a cold but I'm gonna kick this thing!

Alright back to work! What are you waiting on, GO WRITE!

3 Responses to "Literary Nymphs...you're the best!"

Dara Edmondson Says :
7:27 AM

Congrats of the review. Hope you kick that cold!

Anonymous Says :
12:35 PM

Yay! So happy for you!

Anonymous Says :
11:45 AM

Yay on the review, Jax!! And I hope you're feeling okay!

Post a Comment